IT’S TIME TO WAKE UP!
Get stronger. Get smarter.
This is a pertinent time of the year as we experience a subtle shift in the seasons – Autumn, a great opportunity to use this chance to stop, look and listen.
Really stop. Breath and take it all in.
Take time to consciously acknowledge that there is a wisdom far greater than ourselves guiding and directing the world we live in. Nature and her wisdom on Earth are powerful forces allowing things to shift and settle more organically, naturally and smoothly.
Mother Nature is one of the best showcases we can strive to emulate.
- What does this truly mean for us, for others and our planet?
- Why do we procrastinate and wait to reset, regroup or take time out?
- Why do we need to awaken to life’s situations?
- Why do we not realise we already have the time ?
We do not need to go looking to find time – it already exists, in the same 24 hours a day that we all have been gifted with. Yet we seem to ‘find’ so little time for ourselves, our purpose, our vitality.
We are so very tired of trying to make things happen – all the time!
- Wanting things to turn out the way you think they should.
- Wanting people to act a certain way so you feel better about yourself.
- Wanting your boss to acknowledge the overtime you’ve put in.
Does it ever stop??
How do we stop this crazy roller coaster teacup ride that seems never ending?
Where do we start? Start here, today, this moment.
It doesn’t have to take long, or overwhelm you.
You don’t need to think too much about this decision.
Participating in Sunday’s event will inevitably lead you to some of the answers, moments and awakenings we seek to live a meaningful life!
Join us on Sunday morning 22 March from 10am to 12 noon at Huddle Park, 121 Club Street Linksfield for an interesting morning in the fresh outdoors.
Experience nature, regrouping, relaxing and rediscovering the power of just being.
The morning will combine an informative talk by Nadine Rosin on meditation and mindfulness, weaving in movement, noble silence and a chance of connecting with likeminded friends.
Mindful morning in the park will include:
- Some gentle movement focusing on balancing, clearing & grounding – for all ages
- The distinction between meditation, mindfulness & visualisation
- Tune into the subtle and special moments of each day
- Time to reset, course correct, get into the flow
- Time for meditation, silence & relaxation
- Time for mingling & musings
R150 per person (Including Parking)
Under 16 years of age FREE!